Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Encounter Journey (Day 30)

Well...confession time for me. I have been silently asking God to help me with my struggles...here's a few I have.

I wish that I could not be so angry and grumpy. I want to be more happy.

I wonder if I am really doing something worthwhile with my ministry...I have been at The Fort for almost 10 years and the church hasn't grown past 200 (is it me?).

I wish that I could learn to manage my time better.

I wish that I could actually conquer some of my sin struggles, but some of them just seem to hang on and on in my life.

I wish that I was more skilled at dealing with people...I feel as though most of the time I usually flub up relationships.

I wish that I knew what I was doing...half of the time, I feel as though I am flying by the seat of my pants.

I wish I had a deeper and more consistent walk with Jesus...a lot of the time, I feel like a fool who barely knows the Lord.

Those have been some of my internal struggles through this encounter journey. I am still a work in progress...a beta project.

No comments: