Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Encounter Journey (Day 25)

Today's Scriptures are Leviticus 26:9-13. What a wonderful Savior! What a wonderful God! How do I deserve such love? How do I deserve this grace?

One of my favorite songs is Amazing Love. Here's a portion of the lyrics:

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.

Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.


I am so magnificently small and insignificant. I serve a mighty, mighty Savior. Reviewing such amazing thoughts wants me to simply break out in praise to this awesome God we serve!

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Jesus for saving me from my slavery! I love you. I need you. I can't survive without you! In Your Loving Name.

No comments: