Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Encounter Journey (Day 21)

This past week was the best yet. I really enjoyed all the Scriptures and have just really felt like God has been growing me big-time! I am happy right now. The Lord and I have really been clicking lately.

That's really what is most important. I need to continue to seek out the Lord even after this Encounter Journey is over. Not sure how that will work with my blog yet but, I know that this has been wonderful for me as a person.

This past week's focus being on people has been good. It has helped me to see areas of my life that I need to grow in my relationships with others. This coming week will be challenging with the focus being on fasting. I already have a sense of some things that I need to deny in my life in order to focus more on my Father.

"Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word. Thank you for teaching me Your Truths. This coming week, Lord, help me to be faithful and obedient to You in those things you ask of me. In Jesus' Name."

No comments: