Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm a proud Dad!

Both of my sons' softball teams are undefeated (4-0)! They are doing really well. Jacob's team is really clicking and playing extremely well (they have a great coach - me!) and Jonathan's team is also doing very well, but they have had to battle much harder to remain undefeated.

Jacob and Jonathan both hit triples last night in their respective games. It is so cool to watch them play. They have a lot of skill and really enjoy the game.

Before the season began, as I learned who the players would be on our team, I e-mailed all of them and told them to memorize 1 Corinthians 10:31. We aren't playing to win. We are playing our very best, in whatever position we play, to give honor and glory to God. And that philosophy has paid dividends of an undefeated season so far.

Again, I am a very proud dad!

No comments: