Monday, May 12, 2008

My Encounter Journey (Day 22)

Today's Scriptures are Isaiah 58:1-9; and Matthew 6:16-18. Fasting is so hard. It is hard to deny me of anything. I am a devourer. I like to consume...whatever it is. I want it and I don't want to withhold.

I believe this week I will be fasting but I am not going to share on the day(s) that it will be happening. I will continue to journal and share but not about that. That is only for me and God.

My prayer is that I will sincerely zero in on Him as I do this. That He will reveal to me His will and make is known. I want to turn down the clatter of all the other stuff in my life right now.

"Heavenly Father, help me to be madly in love with you. Help me to desire nothing but you and your Presence. Help me to practice your Presence each day. In Jesus' Name."

No comments: