Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Encounter Journey (Day 29)

Well, these past 28 days have been a trip. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging my encounter experience. I feel a little naked through it all, but I wanted to be as honest as I would be if I were journaling in my own notebook. God has really meddled in my life. I liked that.

My intentions are to continue blogging on a devotional level, but not to this extent. I will probably do a once-a-week devotional blog post from something that I am reading in Scripture. I will (Try) to make those posts happen on Mondays. I will start next Monday with that.

My prayer has been that the encounter experience would be something widely embraced by folks in the church. I get the sense that it wasn't widely embraced but more like kinda-sorta embraced. Whatever the result there, it had a better, and unforeseen result in my own life. And for that I am very glad.

So tomorrow will be my last Encounter Journey Post. From here on out, Monday's will be called My Bible Journey Posts. I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Phillips said...

Thanks for posting your encounter journey online. I've looked forward every day to reading your post, and will look forward to your weekly Bible journey posts.