Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Out Of Office Reply

Okay...I had to get out for a little bit this afternoon. The walls were closing in on me. Sometimes I hate my office. It can be a hard place to get anything creative done. Well, I usually bring along my camera and I took a few photos of a trail I walked down at Fort Des Moines Park. It was pretty cool because I ran into a deer while I was out who posed long enough for me to get a few shots of her before she darted off back into the woods. Something else that is cool is that because the brush hasn't grown all back quite yet, you can see remnants of old structures that have been overtaken by the woods. I wonder what they used to be. It'd be interesting to know the history of that area and to know what used to be there. Here's a few of my pictures...









I thought this last shot of the board across the logs was just cool looking.

No comments: