Monday, May 5, 2008

Talking with my sister update

God is amazing (and a little crazy). If you scroll down and look at my Encounter post from today, you will see that I made a commitment to contact my older sister by the end of this week and just start reconnecting with her. Well, God decided that was too long.

Take a look at the time of when I made the Encounter post this morning. It was early. A little later in the morning, my grandmother from Florida called me (she never does that) and she wanted me to know that my older sister wanted me to call her ASAP because her husband had been stung by a scorpion and she wondered if that was serious (it's not...it's a lot like a bee or wasp sting). So I called her. We chatted for a while. We had a good conversation.

I plan on calling her later in the week to just continue the conversation...unless God thinks I need to call her tonight at midnight or something.

I just thought I'd update you on the day's events. God is amazing (and a little crazy).

No comments: