Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Evening Reflections

Well...it has been a good weekend. Saturday I performed a wedding...a little on the impromptu side, but definitely a good thing. This couple took this step and really needed to do this. They decided they weren't going to "play married" anymore and really, genuinely commit themselves to each other and the relationship. So they were wed in a private ceremony where each of them covenanted to keep themselves only to each other until death. Wow! That is a God-honoring and a God-sized commitment, but one that God will honor, I believe! I am proud of both of them.

Today I began a new sermon series on Stewardship. I felt things went well. It was good to get back in the saddle after not preaching for 3 weeks because of Oneprayer.

I am excited about the future. I have been very busy. We've been filming videos for an upcoming sermon series in September...and let me tell you, this series is going to rock your world. I am so jazzed about it!

That's all for now.

No comments: