Wednesday, July 16, 2008

30 Days To Live

I can't tell you how excited I am about September. I am so jazzed and pumped! We have been working our butts off getting ready for this series coming up. One thing we are doing that we have never done before is we are producing a DVD for small groups that will contain stand-alone teaching that compliments the sermons each week. That's exciting.

So far we have finished filming two lessons...two more to go! So pray for us. We have also filmed a testimony and are nearing completion of that as well.

Next Tuesday we will do a promo shoot for the 30 Days series at the Intensive Care Unit at Mercy Hospital. I think that is going to be awesome. Everything about this series pumps me up!

What would you do if you had only 30 Days to Live? Well...you definitely would want to be a part of the sermon series coming this September to The Fort! So don't miss it!

No comments: