Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parenting

This coming Sunday I am breaking a lot of rules with my sermon. I am preaching with someone in mind. In fact, I am preaching with two people in mind. I am preaching a sermon to my two boys. It's called "Some Things I Don't Want My Boys To Miss." If you are a parent, I think you need to be there this Sunday. You will be challenged. I really feel like God has come down and put this in my heart.

Come and sit in on this experience even though it really is something from my heart to my two sons' heart. I think you will glean some very useful and helpful tools for you own relationship with your kids.

Being a parent is hard. It is filled with tons of, "Oh Crap!" moments. If you don't have moments like that then you're either not doing it right or you're not a parent.

It's tough and challenging and never-ending. But there is hope for those times that we feel overwhelmed by it. God's Word is not silent to parents.


So I'll see you Sunday!

No comments: