Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Huge Let Down

I have a friend who is in jail. After working for the past three days to secure his release, I got very bad news today. I have gotten the run-around more than you can know.

I think there is a reason why Hebrews 13 says to visit those in prison. You have no idea how many people that are incarcerated may be so under false pretenses.

I am so bummed out right now. After having worked so hard to get my friend out, I found out today (after I was able to bond him out) that he had been moved to Pattonsburg, MO! So even though he is free, he will still be incarcerated for another 24 hours approximately as they transport him back here.

Pray for this situation if you would for me. I have never dealt with something so intensely difficult as this situation I am currently ministering in.

No comments: