Saturday, March 8, 2008

My week

I have been using my new iPod now for almost a week. I am in love! It is a great peice of technology. I have had a good week. I am very pumped about starting this new series Verdict this weekend. It will culminate in the series finale on Easter Sunday. Easter Sunday at The Fort is going to Rock! It will be our best worship experience we have ever had. You will see life change! You will see God move and work in people's lives like you haven't before.

I have been reading Scripture this week and one Scripture has really staid with me. It is 2 Corinthians 4:17. In light of all the things my wife has dealt with this week, this verse has put things in perspective for us. It is amazing to me that Paul described his own circumstance as temporary and light.

If he can do that, we can do that. By the way, Shannon's eyes are slowly getting better. The doctor is really happy with her progress. But keep it in prayer for us.

No comments: