Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eve

Okay...all the planning that can happen has already occurred. All the practice that can already take place, already has. All the preparations that need to be made are over.

It is the eve of something huge. I want to remind you to pray like crazy tonight. I'm not kidding. Stop what you are doing and pray. Pray that something humongous happens in our lives. Pray that God changes us completely. Pray that lost people find Jesus!

That's it for me. I just want someone else to know. I have a fire in me and I gotta let it out. And tomorrow I am going to unleash it all. Pray for the message. Pray for the hearts that hear it. Pray for transformation.

Also, pray that our computers behave. Pray that they perform exactly like they are supposed to. I know that sounds trivial but it can really become an obstacle if it fouls up. So let's pray for that too.

See you on the other side.

No comments: