Monday, December 29, 2008

Health Resolutions

I am sitting up at the hospital this morning waiting to go back and pray with a person who is going to have surgery. I was thinking about this new year ahead. I need to make some changes in my routine this new year. Namely, I need to get healthy. I have become a major slob!

I am overweight and not healthy. I need to exercise. We bought Wii Fit for our Wii and I haven't even tried it yet. I am going to start Matt's Fitness class on Monday evenings (that runs from January through March) and I will go with my wife to the gym to swim (I haven't been doing that) and I will do Wii Fit every day.

I think if I start to do those things I will feel better. I am also stopping all consumption of Pop. I will be on water only for a while (so I can detox).

I need to make some changes. I don't want to be lazy and unfit. It really is time to get healthy!

No comments: