Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a day!

Wow! The food has been ate, the naps have been taken and the relaxed pace is over for the day. I really enjoyed myself today. We really had fun as a family together just being thankful for God being so dang good to us. It still blows me away.

We went for a walk in a local state park over here called, "Johnson's Saulk Trail." It is a beautiful place with a lot of pretty scenery. I took the Bessinator with and she had an awesome time as well. She loves walks. Check her out in this beautiful pose...

She's a good dog. If you are reading this, I want you to know that I appreciate you. I really do. Most of you send me e-mails and notes to give me encouragement and you'll never know how much that means to me. It's what pulls me through...that, and God's outrageous grace.

So thank you, friend. Hope you've had your full in every way. God's very best to you.

No comments: