Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts

Wow! What a morning! I was so stoked from what God did this morning. I feel like the sermon really hit a nerve. And the icing on the cake was Katie's baptism! I was moved to tears during first service when I shared from Mother Theresa's life that she had written in her journal after a long period of not sensing God's presence in her life that she was still determined to love Him more than He has ever been loved by another person. That kind of faith wrecks me. I desire to have that level of passion in my walk with Jesus. Right now, that kind of passion is all-too foreign of an experience for me. That needs to change.

During second service, as we sang "Agnus Dei", my spirit just broke and I wept again. I almost wasn't able to get composed again before I preached. I love it when God messes with me like that.

Man! I am still jazzed about today! Next week is going to be even better! Wow, God is really moving in this series.

No comments: