Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Awesome Elder's Meeting

Tonight I had an elder's meeting. Typically when most preachers mention an elder's meeting it is done along with weeping and gnashing of teeth. Not me. I had an awesome elder's meeting. Some of the highlights were a fantastic meal. Great video footage. My older son, Jonathan, smoked me in wrestling (until he got a "wedgie").

It was a blast. And just a heads-up...you are going to see some of the best communion meditations you have ever heard coming up during the 30 Days To Live series in September. My elders have done an awesome job preparing excellent meditations. I am jazzed about all of it.

You are going to be 100% blown away by it. Don't miss church and you won't miss out!

1 comment:

Shane Vander Hart said...

You guys do wrestling matches during elders' meetings? Sweet!