Friday, January 2, 2009

Bible Reading

Yesterday I started a new Bible reading plan. I am doing the Youversion One Year Plan. It is actually right on my iPod which makes it super easy. There are tons of one year plans out there. This Sunday I am putting out a challenge to my church to do this and I am giving them all a copy of a one year plan for their own. You can access the same one HERE.

It is only January 2nd. You can do it. You only have to get caught up with yesterday's reading. So start now. Get in the Word. Let God give you direction and strength from your daily meetings together!

And if you get started and then miss a day, don't think, "Well, I screwed this up! I'll try it again next year." That would be stupid. Just pick up reading on the next day's reading. It will take you about 10 minutes every day. That's it. 10 minutes a day and you can read through the entire Bible in one year's time. So get to it!

1 comment:

Phillips said...

I saw the YouVersion reading plan and it's aggressvie (New Testament twice, right?). Good for you for doing it.