Monday, September 8, 2008

Been a while...

I have been really laser-beam focused on getting primed and ready for 30 Days To Live. I feel things have gotten off to a great start. I preached the first sermon and feel like it hit people where they live. My father-in-law's Testimony was received well. But listen, if I can give you a small preview...next week you will see a testimony video that will leave you very unsettled for some time to come. It will stick with you. You won't forget it. I am very excited about next week's message and video!

All in all I feel things are going well. Satan certainly is alive and well. Whenever people start to get upset about something at church...I know we're on the right track!

On another note, I had a very cool opportunity the other night to pre-screen the upcoming movie Fireproof. It opens in theaters on Friday, September 26th. Let me just tell you, you need to see this movie! This movie will blow you away. It is phenomenal! Don't miss it. Go see Fireproof on opening weekend! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: