Monday, September 29, 2008

30 Days is over...

Well...we ended our 30 Days To Live Series with a bang! It was without a doubt the BEST worship service we have ever had at The Fort! For me, I usually have a manuscript, but I will practice my sermon enough that I have my manuscript as more of a pacifier than anything else. But for this service I was naked (well, kind of)...I was noteless. It was a lot of extra work and stretched me a little bit but that's a good thing.

I think the 30 Days series really struck a nerve in a lot of folks. We all tend to not think about our own mortality very often but the Bible is very clear that we should make a habit out of it. I think it's a very healthy exercise to live like today may be my last. If it was...I'd want to forgive and be forgiven, for sure!

I'm really satisfied with the 30 Days series. I think it was one of The Fort's finest moments!

1 comment:

Phillips said...

Yeah, the 30 days series was terrific! Great message, great video, great music and great small group material. Congrats to everyone who had a role in making this happen!