Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rick Warren Waffling on Same-Sex Marriage

I have to be honest, I have very high regard for Rick Warren. I respect him and admire his love for the church. But he has been called in to serious question lately concerning his position on same-sex marriage. And his appearance on Larry King Live the other night did NOT help his case. Watch the video...

It is sad when pastors begin to sound like politicians. What people need from our pulpits is a CLEAR statment of truth. Hear me, small church guy, say it as loudly and clearly as I can: SAME-SEX MARRIAGE IS WRONG! That is something I will never change my position on. In fact, I'd be willing to be thrown into jail on this one.

1 comment:

Jason Rapert said...

It starts with just a little bit of compromise on godly principles and it's all downhill from there.