Friday, March 13, 2009

Jonathan and Jacob

These past couple of weeks I got to see Jacob and Jonathan take on challenging roles in plays that they performed in. Jacob played a character named "Chase Hermann" in the play "Clues Encounter of a Third Kind." His production wasn't as large-scale as his brother's but Jacob definitely stole the show. He had the most laughs and really did a fabulous job acting.

Jonathan played "Atticus Finch" in the play adaptation of Harper Lee's novel To Kill A Mockingbird. I have to be honest and tell you that I was blown away by my son's acting ability. Jonathan had the lead role and he had some incredibly difficult lines and scenes but he did it all with great skill!

I am bursting proud of both of my sons! They are really talented! They get that from their mother!

I only had video of Jacob's play, but here are a few pics from Jonathan's big night...

1 comment:

Phillips said...

Yeah, Jonathan (and the whole cast) did a fabulous job! Sorry I missed Jacob's play, but I have no doubt he was the star of the show!