Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Post in 2008

Okay, this is my official first post of the new year. I have recently joined something this year and I really like what kind of networking resource it is. I have joined Facebook.com (if you want to check out my page click the link on the left). It is amazing how in just the short time that I have been on it how many renewed contacts have been made...especially back from my Bible College days at Lincoln Christian College in Lincoln, IL.

Facebook has so many features, but one in particular is the creation of groups. I created a group called "the fort" for our church. From groups you can post events and advertise upcoming venues for your group.

It is just one more resource on a very cosmopolitan playing field. If you haven't already, check out Facebook.com (and send me a friend request!)

No comments: