Sunday, March 9, 2008

Problems are good

I have learned of some "stuff" that is going on in some folks lives in our church and some folks that are even disgruntled and I thought, "Yeah, God! If we are experiencing some spiritual warfare then that means we're back on track!"

That really does excite me to know that all my prayers are causing a problem for the enemy. So we are two weeks out from Easter and just wait and see what happens when Satan sees the
lives that are impacted then. How cool is it that everything isn't peaceful and calm?

Here's my new prayer focus...God, do whatever it takes to help The Fort be the church you are calling her to be!

I also had a kick-butt small group meeting Sunday night! I love our group. Real people being real about their walk.

Andy Stanley said this in a lesson we watched...
Ask God to enable you to speak his words with boldness.

That was worth sharing.

No comments: