Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

Only 30 minutes of set-up and one small spat with my wife later and the boys are playing their Wii. It is a lot of fun. We will all enjoy it! What else conveys the true spirit of Christmas than playing with electronics all day on Christmas?

The snow outside really is beautiful (and I really hate snow!). I really enjoy being together with family on days like these. Christ's birth didn't just bring peace but he has also brought so many blessings into my life (and yours too). I am glad to be alive today. I am glad I have my sons and my wife with me.

I am thankful for all of my friends. I am so excited about 2008. There is so much more of God's goodness to explore while we are still here on earth. I want to experience every last bit of it!

Blessings of Christmas to you and a wonderful new year ahead!

No comments: